Bun in the oven.
Raise your hand if you have ever heard this expression! Yeah? I see you. Good. That is everyone.
Well, you see I had heard this expression as well. SO CUTE. The baby is the bun. Heck I like bread. Oh, so cute.
What nobody bothered to tell me and what I failed to realize is that, for the baby to be the Bun . . . I WOULD HAVE TO BE THE OVEN.
For those of you who have no idea what I talking about - let me explain. I AM HOT. I am SO HOT. I think, sometimes, that I could heat a room.
No room is cold enough. No shower is cold enough. No ice can withstand my heat. I am so HOT.
Then, I don't know if you guys had noticed, but . . . it is hot outside. I wonder if this is my challenge? You know, if I make it to the end of this pregnancy in this heat - then I will make a great mommy?
Yes! That is it. I can do it. We are down to 50 days.
Get ready cause here she comes!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Kio;
Checking in to see how you are doing.
Last month of pregnancy I liked going to the beach to 1. cool off in the ocean 2.only place I was able to lie on my stomach by digging a deep hole in the sand 3. listening to the gentle rhythm of the the ocean waves.
A nautural help for heartburn is papaya. I bought chewable tablets at GNC.
Can't wait to see the baby pictures.
Cheryl C
Post a Comment