Please do not be surprised and do not feel the need to comment the next time you see me and I am bald. You see, in the last month or so Meredith has gone from occasionally grabbing onto my hair to making it her second favorite chew toy. Which means any time that she is near my hair, and I do not have it up and away from her questing little hands, there will inevitably be a chunk of previously attached hair missing from my head.
Once upon a time I remember discussing with my sisters about why Mommies have a tendency to cut their hair short after they become Moms. At the time, of course, I proclaimed never to do such a thing. I knew for a fact that I would keep my curly hair long for the rest of my life - I now know that at that time I was a raging nitwit. Now that Meredith has come into our life I am seriously considering chopping it all off.
I will let you know what I decide the next time I lose a chunk. :)
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Uncle Travis says, "You would look wierder than heck, but i would still love you."
Post a Comment