Saturday, June 02, 2007

Meredith's First Trip to the Beach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bathing beauty and having so much fun at the beach. How exciting is that! She is fearless and oh how much fun that will be for Mom and Dad. I can't believe how much she talks and I can't wait until we can understand what all she is saying. Just so many fun times together and more to come.

I missed seeing a picture of our cute baby girl with her ears pierced on her blog. I am glad that they don't appear to bother her. We did look up a picture with her ears pierced on Flicker and she looks so glamorous with her sweet gold jeweled lobes.

Kisses to Meredith and Mom and Dad until we see you soon. Your everlovin' Mimi XXXXXXXOOOOOOO

Rich said...

I am so glad that I saw the more recent pics/videos before this, otherwise I would have been nervous that the current would have taken her out to sea. Way to stare down the cruel, cruel sea, Kio!