Wednesday, August 08, 2007

From Cruisin' to Cruise Control

A few small steps for Meredith . . . one giant panic attack for her parents! At ten and a half months, it is with great excitement (and some apprehension) that we present to you: MEREDITH'S FIRST STEPS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On your mark...get set...GO!!!...I can't believe Meredith is walking! She'll be driving before we know it!

Aunti Yari

Anonymous said...

That is not funny Yaraila.

Love,
Kio

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I can't believe she is walking. And she thinks its the funniest thing ever. Is she running after the cat yet?

Give her a big kiss and hug for me

Rich said...

Way to go, Kio!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rich,

While I would truly be honored to take credit for Meredith's amazing new ability - I have to say I had nothing to do with it. All I did was let her have as much tummy-time, then crawling-time during the day as possible. She did everything else. To be honest I was rooting for her to wait to walk much later, but she is on her own schedule.

Love, Kio