Here All! Here All!
Meredith asked her first "WHY?" question on: Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 7:04pm.
What Happened: On October 24th we were all getting ready for a late dinner. She was sitting at the table waiting for Mama to put her food on the table. She must have suddenly thought she was thirsty because the asked me for milk and this is the conversation that followed:
"Milk, Please."
"Did you finish your apple juice?"
"No. Milk."
"You need to finish your apple juice first."
"WHY?"
Isn't she brilliant. I thought this was a momentous occasion and should be documented for all time.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My dear Meredith, Mommy left us hanging in suspense by not finishing the conversation. How did she answer your "Why?". Did she simply say "Because I am your mother and I said so!" or did she lovingly provide an adequate explanation for the first 20 "Why"s and then, like so many before her say "Because I am the mom and I say so!" I think that you should ask all the why questions you want about your daily life and the world around you. You are so smart already and then you can learn what they know and also know what you already know and before you know it, you will know more than they know...like about the time you reach 10, 11, 12 or 13...but don't tell them I told you so. "Why?" "Because I am your Mimi and I love you." Hugs and kisses XXXOOO, Your everlovin' Mimi
Post a Comment