Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Meredith's First Haircut













Meredith had her first haircut today. She did great. We went to a Kid's Hair Salon called Doodle Doos. It is filled with toys and activities to get the kids involved and comfortable. When Meredith's turn came up, they let her pick out a movie to watch during her cut - she picked Cars (apparently an unusual choice for the girls at Doodle Doos - Go Meredith). They asked her is she wanted to sit in the train chair, the boat chair or the salon chair - she chose the train. While she was getting her hair cut they painted her nails - glittery silver. Then they styled her hair with pink flower clips and glitter. When she was finished they gave her some bubbles, a sticker and a lollipop. Then when we checked out they gave me a copy of a picture they took during the haircut and a little box with some of her hair clippings. Overall, I think it was a fantastic experience. Meredith was a pro and her hair looks great.

3 comments:

Uncle Brandon said...

Yay! She looks so cute. What are you going to do with the hair they gave you?

Anonymous said...

OMG, she looks SOOOOO cute, I love it! I can't believe she let them put all those clips in her hair, she's such a little lady!!

Titi Yari

Rich said...

Meredith is lookin' really stylish. I'm sorry for my absolutely outdated slang.