I don’t know when it was that I became a burp cloth. All those months ago when we found out that we were having a baby I thought of many things. I thought about this little creature growing inside my belly. I thought about labor, breastfeeding, playing games, teaching her how to ride a bike, teething, temper tantrums, college, boys (which still makes me break out into a cold sweat let me tell you) and so many other things that I don’t even have the time to write down.
But here I am 9 ½ weeks along on my journey into motherhood and all I really am to our daughter Meredith, other than food of course, is a glorified burp cloth.
But I will tell you from the bottom of my heart - it is worth every drop J.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment