Sunday, June 04, 2006
Baby bottles . . . baby bottles and more baby bottles . . .
Did you know that there are about 300, 000 different types of baby bottles out there. I think I am still in shock. Ryan and I went out to register last weekend, we had no idea what we were getting into. We went two Babies R Us first and after spending 2 hours looking at baby stuff, we were not done, not even close. But is was all I could take. My ankles are swelling now after all. The next day I went to Target by myself and spent another hour and a half looking at stuff and I am still not done. I wonder what people did in the 1800s'. There were no bottle warmers then. Why should I get a bottle warmer? I am sure I can probably figure out how to warm a bottle without a bottle warmer. How much stuff can a baby need anyway? I am stuck on the baby bottles alone! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment