Sunday, June 04, 2006

We bought a stroller!


When we went to register we were dismayed to see that all of the strollers available at the stores were either black, navy blue or green. Ryan thought that Baby Girl Fuller should have a pink stroller and he found one. It is our first baby purchase. I am so excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mimi (Grandma) wanted to just say what a beautiful stroller and I love the pink touch and the efforts that Daddy-to-be put forth to find the pink stroller. Mmmm, I guess Mimi will enjoy shopping for pink things afterall, even though I know that baby girls will look good in yellow, green, blue and purple, too. Ha ha. I am glad you are having so much fun. We are too as we share in your joy and your fun. I love all three of you.

Anonymous said...

You know by getting a pink stroller, that means you'll have to buy a different one if you have a boy after "Catalina".

I know, I know... you're not there yet.

Marie

Meredith Narelis Fuller said...

Are you nuts? 2? We will talk after you have one.

And no . . . for those of you reading Catalina is not Baby Fullers name. We really are not telling.