We have looked everywhere.
I borrowed a baby dictionary with 50,000 names from the library. Can you imagine reading 50,000 names? Ok, only about 25000 were girl names, but still.
We have gotten some suggestions. FYI - we will take more suggestions.
And we may eventually reach a decision. You know pick a name. It is actually, a much bigger decision than I ever imagined.
However, I will warn you. And I am completely honest - we will not be telling! Nope. No way. We will not reveal the babies name to anyone, except for maybe Mabel (our cat). Until the baby is born.
Then SURPRISE!
At which time you will only have one option. And that is to exclaim, "Oh, that is beautiful name!", or something to that effect. So start practicing. Just in case. Make it sound good. It is really not nice to upset a new mommy and daddy.
Love you all!
P.S. Ok, if we take your suggestion we might tell you. But probably not. :)
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you! We also stuck to the hush hush rule and didn't tell our family and friends the name either. We graciously listened to suggestions and nodded along, all the while making it clear that the name was not up for debate or committee decision. Excellent way to go about things, I think! (of course, you can tell ME...who am I gonna tell anyway??!!)
I will tell you that we had not yet made the final decision even while I was in labor. I wanted to lay eyes on the little guy to know for sure.
No suggestions for you...you'll pick the perfect name for Baby Fuller all on your own. Besides, we're keeping a lid on all our favorites just to be ready for Baby Stone #2 (whenever that day arrives...that was NOT foreshadowing!) :-0
Now, go post more belly pics!!
Hey,
I though you already picked the name?
What happen? It's not because I guess it, is it? (hahaha)
Post a Comment