How do I feel?
Well, it depends.
Sometimes I feel like I am the queen of the world. I feel invincible. Like I could take on the world and win.
Sometimes I feel like I need a nap.
Sometimes when I am in bed I feel like a beetle. You know those beetles that get turned upside down and all they can do is wiggle their legs until exhausted. They just can't get up or over.
Sometimes I feel like I am burning up. At those times, Ryan could probably cook and egg on my hands or my feet.
Sometimes I feel so cold I am afraid I will cut off my tongue with the shivering.
You get the idea . . .
Did I mention whale . . . anyway.
But I think the bottom line is that 99% of the time I feel pregnant.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment